Sunday, May 3, 2009

Benefits to Exercise - The Fat Book Review

Benefits to Exercise - The Fat Book Review

The Fat Book is a solidly written and well thought through ebook on techniques and strategies for losing weight - especially fat. After implementing the Seven Secrets into my daily regime, I saw results within a couple of weeks! I really was surprised, because I had hit a plateau until that point!

The author of this ebook shares everything from his "food list" to "food journals", daily workout programs, and of course the SEVEN SECRETS that outline what you need to do to shed those pounds.

One lesson that I learned (and enjoyed learning it) was that I really didn't have to resign myself to starvation to hit my goals. As a matter of fact, sticking to the nutrition plan in this ebook, I was able to hit my goals without feeling hungry! I was really surprised.

Best part about it was that I could SEE that I was actually shaping up - not just losing pounds, but toning up too! Can't wait for summer to come around this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment